1. By using bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk.
2. Bollhoff Armstrong may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bollhoff Armstrong. Your continued use of bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Bollhoff Armstrong Limited.
4. You agree to use bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk and bollhoff.com
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Bollhoff Armstrong and/or Bollhoff Group, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Bollhoff Armstrong and/or Bollhoff Group be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- (a) loss of data
- (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- (c) loss of business
- (d) loss of opportunity
- (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- (f) losses suffered by third parties
- (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Bollhoff Armstrong does not warrant that functions contained in bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Information that is published on the web site may contain references or cross references to Bollhoff Armstrong products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that Bollhoff Armstrong intends to announce such products, services etc. in your country.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Bollhoff Armstrong and Bollhoff Group or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Bollhoff Armstrong and Bollhoff Group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Bollhoff Armstrong and Bollhoff Group, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on bollhoff-armstrong.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Comments, questions or suggestions
Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any information or material, you grant Bollhoff Armstrong unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Bollhoff Armstrong are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
In case you have questions about the above sections, do not hesitate to contact Bollhoff Armstrong via one of the following methods:
Bollhoff Armstrong Limited
Stoneferry Business Park
Tel: +44 (0) 1482 325425